like a little bean

the fuel kids' photoblog



"the ducks keep me safe. i think."

7 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I like the hairdo. If you look closely, you can see a just a hint of the beginning of a Don King or even David Crower look.  

  2. # Blogger r.fuel

    Do you mean Crower? or the better-known Crowder?  

  3. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    I think he's a little confused, have you seen David Crowder. That child doesn't look anything like that guy.

    http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/content/bands/img/davidcrowderband.jpg

    I rest my case.  

  4. # Blogger r.fuel

    Thankfully, Joe, you're right. However, she does have that wispy, spiky, stand-up hair thing goin' on.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    try as i might, i just can't get those darn hairs to stop doing that...i think she looks like a little spy in this picture  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The Spy Who Came In From the Pool, maybe. I see a TV show in her future ... it may be called Ducklias.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dad you continue to amaze me with your corniness...  

Post a Comment



like a little bean © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.