like a little bean

the fuel kids' photoblog


We're entering the Bean in a cutest-baby contest. This is your chance to vote for your favorite picture of the Bean. The most voted-for picture of the following five will be entered in the contest at snapfish.com. Cast your vote by leaving a comment via the link at the bottom of the post with your favorite photo's caption.



the shoes

swimming smiles

little pink riding hood

wide eyes

climbing

16 Responses to “cutest baby contest”

  1. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    climbing...definitely climbing.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    climbing  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Climbing.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm sorry, I love them all, but not climbing. I am most enchanted by swimming smiles. My second pick is shoes (as an unbiased observer)  

  5. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    unbiased my eye!  

  6. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    Two of my coworkers, Mary and Dan vote for the climbing picture. Although, Dan said he really wanted to vote for the puke picture.  

  7. # Blogger r.fuel

    Dad, does that mean that you love all of them but climbing? Or that you love them all, but your vote is for swimming smiles?  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    this is sara..... I can't decide between shoes and wide eyes.....I don't think that climbing is original enough to win a contest. I think wide eyes should be it b/c you can tell she's a girl.  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Swimmming and then shoes  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love them all, but I don't think climbing is the best. But, of course, that's because swimming slays me.

    But I still love climbing. It's a great photo. They are all great. I give up. Send all of them. I just can't handle the pressure.  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    By the way, Sara, what do you mean by "I think wide eyes should be it b/c you can tell she's a girl"?

    Are you making fun of her hairline?  

  12. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Have to agree that ALL of the pics are cute! My personal favorite for a family photo on a bookshelf would be 'climbing'. But I think the judges look for something unique and not a typical baby pose and pic... so I think 'wide eyes' and 'little pink riding hood' will catch the judges eyes!  

  13. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Im gonna go with... swimming smiles.  

  14. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i like swimming...her wide smile is perfect. i love the colors too.  

  15. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I am out numbered. I like pink rinding hood. Then swimming smiles  

  16. # Blogger r.fuel

    Thanks, Debbi. I think that shoes and pink riding hood are tied as my favorites.  

Post a Comment



like a little bean © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.