like a little bean

the fuel kids' photoblog



"i love everything as long as it means i'm not in my car seat."

5 Responses to “texas canyon”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    remember when happiness was a rest stop? I used to know every rest stop between here and California.  

  2. # Blogger r.fuel

    No, I don't. I wish it still existed, though. I'd like to take a picture of that sign. I could probably sell it for lots of money and retire. Or not.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    now that I can get a look at the photo in better light, I must say, the Bean looks much happier about the stop than does her mother  

  4. # Blogger r.fuel

    That's because the Bean is wearing nothing but a diaper, and her mother is feeling every bit of the 105 degree heat in "The Canyon."  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    and because her dad's wide angle lens makes mom's arms look chunky  

Post a Comment



like a little bean © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.