like a little bean

the fuel kids' photoblog


« home | the waffle (1 of 3) » | smiles » | kisses » | fire » | pleased » | pacified » | with mom » | eating » | tomato dinner » | sleeping bean »


4 Responses to “the waffle (2 of 3)”

  1. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    OH YEAH!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    robert, you never cease to amaze me with the truly expert quality photos you take. I love you and Im proud to call you my brother. Oh yeah, your baby's pretty cute too.
    (sometimes I can't really read the word verification because its crazy, so I get mad at it, it happened twice this time)  

  3. # Blogger r.fuel

    Thanks, Jim. Sorry you can't always read the word verification. Thanks for toughing it out and commenting anyway.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    looks like her mom.  

Post a Comment



like a little bean © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.