like a little bean

the fuel kids' photoblog


4 Responses to “birthday jello cake”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Select a caption:
    A. You mean you are setting fire to a perfectly good cake?
    B. You mean you are going to set that cake right in front of me and not let me eat it?
    C. If you put a cake in front of me, there must be something wrong with it.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So, this keeps happening where there is a number (usually 1) next to the title of the post. You know the number that tells of how many comments there are, but then I click on it and it says that there 0 responses. this happens on words also. Just thought I'd tell you.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It's a teaser. Like a movie preview. It let's you know that there's a comment coming eventually, but it's not quite there just yet.

    Actually, I have no idea why there's such a long pause between comments being made and then published. I've emailed blogger about it, but haven't received a response yet.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    quizmaster: I think "A" is most appropriate, she seems so disheartened, like she has lost all will to eat... it's not right, it's just not right  

Post a Comment



like a little bean © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.