like a little bean

the fuel kids' photoblog




Back by popular demand.

6 Responses to “bath encore”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    She sure brings a smile to my face & makes my heart melt!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love it!! The bath pics are definately new favs! She's just beautiful!! :)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    She's having a little trouble keeping that tongue inside  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    tonguewatcher , I'm glade she looks cuter that way :>  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    She can't get any more adorable.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You are ahead of me on this parent-child adventure. I am only 1 week into the whole thing but photos like this are priceless.
    At the moment...the sounds that emit from these tiny eathlings (both vocally and other) just crack me up!
    Hmmn...pensive moment....  

Post a Comment



like a little bean © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.