like a little bean

the fuel kids' photoblog


grabbing

 
"I'll take that now." 

5 Responses to “grabbing”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Robert, I must say, I love the video you sent of your extremely smart girl... I wonder where she got that?  

  2. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    It took me a while to figure it out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that shot was taken while we were in Santa Fe?

    Not to say that I don't appreciate the picture. It's awesome. I'm just confused about the backdrop.  

  3. # Blogger r.fuel

    Jim: Smarts? Must be from her mom.

    Joe: Yup. That was in our hotel room in Santa Fe.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    is that from her grab at Jim's apple?  

  5. # Blogger r.fuel

    That's from her grab at the lens hood on my camera.  

Post a Comment



like a little bean © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.